Fulfillment

What does it take to feel fulfilled? Happy with life? Satisfied with what you have and what you have accomplished?

Lately I have been feeling the opposite of all of the above sentiments. I can't decide whether I want to start a part-time business, whether I just need to get organised, whether I really need a holiday, basically am I coming or am I going?

Therefore I am offloading everything that is on my mind onto this blog with the hopes of discovering something I have been missing.

Perhaps an outsider looking into my life will think I am already blooming ... I think there's got to be more to life than this ...

1 comment:

  1. this is exactly where I am now! I'm going through your old posts to see how you came up w/ your idea for your business.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.