Gardening

Today's a beautiful day - clear blue sky and a crispness to the air almost like Autumn rather than Spring. It's been an excellent day to tackle some of the weeds in the garden. I have started near one corner and dedicated it to succulents.

I've been growing succulents for a few years, first in a pot and more recently transplanted into the garden. A lot of them have spread and self-propagated which is cool.

According to a thing I was reading in Afrikaans the word for succulent can be translated to "cannot die" which makes them rewarding for the novice grower like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.