Loyalty Cards

As it's the 30th today I have been to the supermarket to stock up. On the 20th and 30th of each month the supermarket offers a 5% discount to card holders. It's a measly amount I agree but I think if I am going to shop there anyway I may as well get the discount.

I belong to another online group called Frugal Japan where members discuss ways to be frugal, thrifty, save money. I don't always follow their suggestions in fact I am not really frugal but it still makes for an interesting read. Every so often a tip will come up that I am able to put into play.

Click on the link to go to the Frugal Japan website and from there if you're interested in subscribing to the forums find it listed under websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.