Organising

I live in a lovely new house but it is utter chaos most of the time since I cannot get rid of my clutter. I am a real pack-rat. I bought an Idiot's Guide about organising a couple of years ago. I loved it so much I even gifted a copy to my best friend. I must start looking at it again. I am sure it will help me with this plan.



I also subscribed to FlyLady for a while ... it was a bit overwhelming for me but I am sure it works for millions of other families.

I do like OrganizedHome.com though and I have followed through with Organized Christmas three years in a row!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.