The T-Shirt Shop

Are you artistic? I am not so this isn't for me. But I found this great website where you can have your own designs printed onto t-shirts. Then you can sell them online via their site. How easy is that?

You can visit the US site to get the idea but they also have a Japanese website.

I copied this from there.

It's so easy!
1. Register for free
2. Upload your designs
3. Add designs to the products
4. Set a selling price/your profit
5. Publish your shoplink or subdomain - You're done

Have a look at SHIRTCITY

T Shirts are so hot now. Vintage styles, cartoon characters, environmental statements , use your imagination! Another great business idea and totally do-able from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.