Reading

It seems that none of my business ideas are working out at the moment. I simply don't have the time. However I still seem to find time to blog, trawl the Internet for stuff to buy and pop into my forums.

I recently discovered Gaijin Mama. This blog seems to hit the spot for me. Gaijin Mama is upbeat about her life in Japan even though she still has issues with it. She has concerns about her children's education but not to the point of obsessing over it. And best of all she works at something fulfilling and real. She is a writer. I have pre-ordered her book Losing Kei from Amazon and await it's arrival early next year. Suzanne is a real inspiration and once again I find myself wishing I could pinpoint my marketable talent

2 comments:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.