Craft Business

I asked my husband just before whether he would consider me to be a creative person. He said No. I was somewhat taken aback and disappointed since I feel like I am always making things. I'm putting it down to a miscommunication/language thing. I won't push it since I am sure I can make him agree with me. :)

I received a book from Amazon today called Craft Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business.

I'm really excited about reading this book and making a plan. I've read the first chapter which is about identifying your crafty or creative talent. I'm so relieved it's not a given that you have refined your skill enough to simply start formulating your business plan and selling your products.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are very creative. It must have just been a miscommunication. I don't know about your husband, but half the time mine isn't even listening to the question.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.