Freebies

Everyone loves getting something for free, right? As you know I got those BOB books from the publisher, Scholastic via Mother Talk. I was really rapt as they seem good although I'll probably use them mainly for my younger child at this point.

This week I was also lucky to receive an advance reading copy of The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff. Years ago I signed up with Barnes & Noble for their book club program. They have just launched the First Look Book Club and this is the first book. It won't be released until February next year so I feel a bit *special*.

With any of these deals I often think I won't sign up as it's probably only open to US residents. These two book offerings prove that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.