The garden



It's a lovely day - sun and violent sporadic showers. I have been outside photographing my garden. I am hoping to get some inspiration for my card making venture.

Here's a picture of the little tree/cactus/plant that I rescued from our neighbour's garden before the house was demolished. It is one of three cute little bushes. It seems to be thriving in my succulent corner as are the weeds! Bring on the cool weather so I can get stuck in cleaning things up again. Anyway I think it might be a Jade Tree, can anyone confirm or deny?

1 comment:

  1. I can confirm without a doubt that you think it is a Jade Tree

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.