Infestation

Tonight I found something very unsightly walking around in the pantry. The worst is confirmed, it's NOT a cricket, something similar of the creepy-crawly variety. I don't want to say what it was just in case any future home stay guests are reading this. My husband immediately accused our neighbors of breeding the creature then letting it wander over to our place. I agreed. Aren't we awful?

Then I had discovered a brown patch on the wall near the ceiling a couple of days ago. As I passed it this evening I noticed it had burst open releasing thousands of tiny caterpillars (not really but the other word for them is gross). I think we managed to get them all.

Two days ago we found a really huge (about fist sized) spider on our deck. It was dead but still freaked me out because it was massive.

That's what you get for living in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.