Make your own tissue case


If you have a craft fair (bazaar) coming up at kindergarten, as I do, these tissue cases are easy to make. Truly can be made in half an hour or less.

I used a cotton linen for the outer and a lightweight cotton quilting fabric for the lining. All up it took me about an hour to make three today which included cutting the fabric, hauling the machine out, re-threading the bobbin, snipping the loose threads and inserting the tissue packs.

100 yen shop for clear packets and we're away laughing!

Give it a go yourself. Email me if you need more help with them.

**OK I had painstakingly typed out the instructions with photos on leafletter.com but now it's not working. Email me if you really want to know.

4 comments:

  1. wow... that is cool material....

    love those lady bugs....... they would look really great in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it cute? I only had leftover scraps from last year's craft fair efforts. I made garcon aprons last year (those short ones).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute. If I ever decide to quit being so lazy I might try to make a few for next years bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone bought this one but a couple of others, not as cute fabric, were not sold on the day so I bought them myself, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.