Office makeover

Over at design*sponge there is a post asking for reader suggestions for home offices.

I'd love to redo my office to make it a more inspiring place to hang out in. At the moment it's full to brimming with toys. I threw everything in here when I had to teach earlier this week. My new shelves are great but overall the room is cluttered and overbearing.

Here's a cool idea from Martha Stewart suited to Japan life - an Office in a Chest. Martha has loads of great ideas such as office in a closet and office in an armoire. I saw a thing on her program once where they made bulletin boards out of carpet tiles. Guess what I have on the other wall in my office?

If you want to see a very inspiring room, have a look at Heather Bailey's studio. It's just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.