Sew what's new?



OK, I am uncontrollable. I can't seem to stick with one project at a time. I still have my printing project on the go. Yet today as I was walking around the shops I kept thinking "this bag is so annoying". So I find myself buying fabric.

I am thinking a large reversible granny bag. The plain linen will be nice for cold winter days and the floral for those sunny-feeling-carefree days.

The bag I am using now is a long-handled tote, also homemade, but it's perhaps just a bit deep and a bit narrow for stashing all my junk in. I really have to dig around in it to find anything. I'll keep that for toting the overflow.

I love all the fabric and patterns over here at Amy Butler .One day when I am back home I'll try and find some of her stuff. For now I like to look at the pictures for swoon ideas. Anyone who knows my email address and feels inclined to get me a present, hint, hint, my wish list at Amazon includes a book of Amy's that I'd love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.