Birthday ideas

Here we go with some ideas for the birthday. He's really into scary things. Ghosts, goblins, vampires and stuff like that. Tonight he even declared that Halloween was his favourite "holiday". He said he likes it even more than Christmas and even more than his birthday!!

So armed with this information and especially at this time of year I was able to find these cake ideas:



This ghoulish green vampire is from Wilton Cakes. It's cool but not really scary enough, don't you think? It looks kind of easy.



These Creepcakes are from Martha Stewart. I think the mummy would be perfect. Does anyone have a cake tin in the shape of a person like Elmo or maybe a gingerbread man that once decorated could pass for a mummy?

Then I'll tie the whole birthday theme together with a few books from Amazon. I'll definitely get the Jigsaw Jones book The Case of the Mummy Mystery. First I had better check that we don't already have that one!

2 comments:

  1. I don't own any cake pan like that, but I have a store near me that sells things like that sometimes, although selection is VERY limited. I'll take a look for you. I think I saw a Winnie the Pooh pan there the other day. What about a Pooh Mummy?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.