Christmas Cut-off dates for Postage

I sent off my parcel of Christmas presents this morning. It's going Surface which cost me 4000 yen. If I had waited until later and sent it Airmail I would have had to pay 10150 yen so it was worth getting it off early.

The cut-off dates are coming up for Surface but you still have time to shop and mail your parcels Economy Airmail (SAL). For Surface mail I think the US cut-off is November 1st, for New Zealand it is mid-November.

Have a look at the Japan Post website, it's all in English and quite user-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.