Congratulations

I had some great news from my good friend here in Japan this evening. She recently established her own translating business. Tonight she received word that she has secured a really good permanent contract! I'm so pleased for her. Congratulations!

It serves as inspiration for me - more women and mothers striking out on their own and making a success of it. Go Girl!



I made this card to send. I love it. I think it's one of my best.
Once again my photography skills are abominable but you get the idea.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! I can take photos for you someday. For all of your many successful businesses! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks montchan. That is not a bad idea. I'll send you all my product samples and you can photograph them in great locations around the world!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.