A cool travel website



I came across this cool website. TripIt is an online travel organizer. It's really handy - all you have to do is email your travel confirmations to TripIt and somehow the powers that be in the computer translate that information into an itinerary.

I've made several bookings for our upcoming trip online myself. I have flights, air miles numbers, hotel bookings and travel insurance all in separate email confirmations. I emailed these to TripIt and now I have a printable itinerary which I or anyone I invite can view online.

It's way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.