An early night

I meant to have an early night but well I see it's already half past eleven. I have a sore throat and the baby was a bit scratchy earlier too. I'm pretty tired tonight.

I have some teaching to do the next couple of mornings. I am still working on my recipe cards. Hopefully I will have them done by the weekend and I'll be able to post a picture.

Whilst doing some research tonight I came across this beautiful blog: Simply Recipes. It doesn't look like a blog since it's so professional and gorgeous - check out the photographs!

According to the site owner, Elise Bauer, Simply Recipes was noted in Time Magazine's 50 Coolest Websites of 2006 as being a "great resource for cooks". We aspire to be just that, a great resource for you and others who love to cook.

Be sure to read the About section (top left). It's very interesting and as usual it serves to inspire me which is my goal with this project.

PS. Thank you Mrs T. The parcel arrived safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.