First Looks - Books

I can't remember if I mentioned I belong to the new Barnes & Noble First Look Book Club. It's new and it's a lot of fun because I got a free book and it's an advance reading copy so I'm one of the lucky few to be reading it before it is released. The book we're reading is called The Monsters of Templeton and it was written by a new author, in her 20s, Lauren Groff.

I'm only part way through it but I'm really enjoying it. It's contemporary but the main character's genealogy is woven into the story. It's about a woman searching for truths in her family's history as it relates to her personally.

You can check it out here on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.