Frugal Dougal

It's been about half a week and I am doing really well. I haven't spent any money except for what I spent on groceries on Monday. I had to pay for my son's field trip today and I posted those letters but apart from those necessary expenses I have not bought anything else!

This morning we have been at the kindergarten for the quarterly birthday party. It was quite lovely and reminded us all that kindergarten will soon be over for our kids. It was quite long so the baby was wriggly and grizzly. I so very nearly drove to McDonald's on the way home. Fight the urge, Fight the urge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.