Got one thing accomplished today

click to zoom

The summer is death to all creativity for me. I just can't function in the heat. Today it was COLD and I remembered that the winter sends me hibernating as well.

I did manage to get one task done which I have been putting off for months. I hung a picture in Little T's room.

The picture is an original acrylic on canvas by New Zealand artist Zeke Thor-poet. It was submitted to the telephone book cover contest a couple of years ago. Sadly it didn't win but it's perfect for baby's room.

See the irony in his little lambskin slippers? Sorry lambie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.