Happy Halloween

My little party planner had a small event tonight for Halloween. He's been working on the decorations for weeks. Perhaps even months. Much to my chagrin.

The party was lovely. He even let his little brother come for a while. We played a couple of games and I read them some Halloween-themed stories. I did a magic trick which involved poking pins into my thumb!! We had blood to drink and ate Halloween Kit Kats and a couple of lollies each.

We were also required to dress up but luckily a few bits and pieces out of the dress-up drawer were fine. I had a witch's shawl. Dad was a punk-rocker. Baby had kitten ears. Boy was a wizard.

Here are a couple of very limited edition photos including one of me! I may edit it out in a few days since I don't really want to be plastered all over the web.

The party planner and his display*

The devoted mother reads to her offspring*

*you can click on the photos to enlarge, if you like.

4 comments:

  1. How absolutely cool! You are a fabulous mom and, I must say, your ds is very good at drawing. I love the skeleton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, huh? It is all great.

    He will have to come over and plan our party next year!

    We are having American Thanksgiving in November. I know he is a Kiwi, but any thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments as always.

    He's always been a bit creative, loves drawing and that kind of stuff. Like you say Sherry a bit of a chip off the old block! I think he will go on to greater things than I.

    I think for Thanksgiving he'd be all about the turkey.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.