Nothing Much

Last week really took it out of me. All those late nights with Illustrator. Then the weekend in the garden. I have had a niggly headache for the past few days so I think I will head to bed early tonight.

I've just finished watching House. It was really funny tonight. House was really on fire. I'm really enjoying the relationship between House and Wilson.

Well so much for my early night. The baby is crying. It's quite out of character for him so I've sent daddy in to see what's wrong.

I'll leave you with this quote "I love being a mum I just hate doing it".

From the book, I was a really good mom before I had kids" by Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! HOUSE last night was brill, dead good, ace as we say in Yorkshire.
    So funny, Cameron was really funny too for a change. I thought the juveile stuff with House and Wilson was getting too much for a minute but Wilson saved it, though you do have to wonder why the sawn cane didn't break when he attacked Forman with it in the elevator.
    Excellent stuff though and Prison break tonight and that is getting down to the wire too.
    Please don't execute Lincoln, we love Lincoln!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cameron was fabbo too. That little jab at Chase! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.