Poll results

Thanks everyone for voting in the "What should Blooming tackle next?" poll. The poll has closed so here are the results:

Half of you wanted to make suggestions and the other half wanted to see something food related. I couldn't find your suggestions (oops, have I lost them myself?) but one was related to kindergarten bags which I think comes under the category of sewing. I am still thinking about this one.

If it's to be food related I have a few ideas. My son's birthday is coming up at the end of November. I might get to work planning the cake. I have that Martha Stewart decorating set that I haven't used at all yet...

I'm still trying to eat frugally so I can save some money for our trip. I could work on some menu planning...

Speaking of the trip I am thinking about looking for a Kitchen Aid mixer while I am there. I'd love a mixer but they're so expensive. I've been coveting one for years. I might do some cost comparison window shopping later...

So I guess I have a few little projects to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.