Rambling

My husband popped his head into my office to ask me if I had heard what is happening in New Zealand as a result of the All Blacks losing the quarterfinals at the Rugby World Cup. I shrugged and said riots? I was joking.

"No", he said, "there has been an upsurge in Domestic Violence. Husbands taking it out on their wives".

I was speechless. I still am. I haven't been able to find the article he read. My friend here often hangs her head in shame when she reads of blatant ignorance over the kidnapping case. I feel equally ashamed of my fellow countrymen.

And to totally change the subject. Has anyone watched Brothers & Sisters? The pilot aired last Sunday on AXN in Japan. I have to say I really liked it. It won't start properly until November 11th but I am really looking forward to it.

In the past I have not been a fan of Calista Flockhart. Especially since they re-runned Ally McBeal to death. I liked her though. I like Rachel Griffiths. AND I saw in the previews that ROB LOWE is going to be in it. I was a teenager in the eighties, Brat Pack and all that.

Anyway, no spoilers. Just want to let you know I will be watching.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.