Reminds me of this book

I haven't actually read this book but my situation reminds me of it:

Julie & Julia
365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen

Pushing thirty, living in a rundown apartment in Queens and working at a dead-end secretarial job, Julie Powell is, in a word, stuck. In her desperate search for an escape, she comes up instead with The Project - a deranged assignment, to take her mother's dog-eared copy of Julia Child's 1961 classic "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" and cook all 524 recipes, in the span of one year. from Amazon



My book will be called:
Idiot & Illustrator
30 days, 1 mother, 2 kids, 1 neglected husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.