Television Updates

I caught the first three episodes of Heroes on Friday night. So far I am not sure if it is my cup of tea. One annoying part is the Japanese character Hiro. Since we are watching in Japan the English subtitles are deemed unnecessary which makes it very difficult for me to enjoy. I'm still undecided on this show.

I watched a good movie on Wednesday night. Proof stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Anthony Hopkins and super hunky Jake Gyllenhaal. I love Gwyneth and will watch anything with her in it.

This morning my son and I watched something on Discovery channel about earthquake-safe buildings in Mexico.

Hopefully there'll be something good on tonight.

4 comments:

  1. So I loved Proof, not only because I love Gwynnie Jake and Tony.
    I thought it examined the fine lines of madness and genius so well. Tony's rant of epiphany in the garden was brilliant, oustanding acting from an outstanding actor, kind of reminded me of King Lear and the insane inside insanity scene. Also knocks the socks off A Beautiful Mind, which is kind of similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Thanks for getting ahold of me. I'll email you this morning for sure. : )

    Anyway enough of that. TV, eh? I haven't seen the show Heroes yet. I have been into Dexter a lot lately. And I can't wait for the new season of, "So you think you can dance", doesn't that start in October sometime? I also can't wait for the new American Idol, ha ha ha.: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to watch a full episode of Hereos yet, so I can't make up my mind about it. It is hugely popular in the US so I would like to see a little of it at least to keep up with pop culture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't catch Heroes despite someone going out of their way to call me and let me know when it was on and THEN emailing me to find out if I was watching it. Seriously you just can't help some people.
    I will try and watch some and see what all the fuss is about but I am struggling to stay on top of a busy TV schedule already.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.