The birthday

I can't stay cross with him for long! I've been thinking about his birthday. One of my friends suggested I make him a cool craft tote/wall pocket for all his craft supplies. Something that will keep every on hand but out of reach of his brother. I love that idea.

Today I was thinking about one of the presents I know he's receiving from my parents. It's a digital camera. He is going to be thrilled. He loves taking pictures with my camera but I worry it'll get damaged. The kid version has a sturdy plastic case. It's for a younger child but it has pretty advanced specs like a real camera.

So I am thinking I'll get him a photographer's kit with photo paper to print his pictures onto, a photo album or some cool frames, maybe a photographer's bag to keep it in, a book about photography. A theme present - I' m lovin' it!

1 comment:

  1. The camera is fantastic. Every expectation exceeded. he loves it

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.