Boy's Sleepover bag

I'm dying to have my boys try these new bags out.


Boy's Best Robot Sleepover Bag

Your child's first sleepover! Any anxieties about spending the night away from you will quickly disappear when he sees his Sleepover Bag.

Cool and cute (shhhhh he doesn't need to know that) Robot print drawstring bag. The drawstring straps tighten to close the bag and it becomes a backpack.

Easily pack your child's pjs, toothbrush and a change of underwear. You might even squeeze in his teddy bear just in case.

85% cotton, 15 % linen fabric outer, Made in Japan. Acrylic cording is thick and soft as well as strong.

In my shop Mee a Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.