Christmas Shopping

At last I have finished shopping for the family overseas. I mailed the box a couple of weeks ago but there was nothing for Dad. Happily I found something online yesterday, with a discount coupon and free gift wrapping. I was very pleased.

I won't be buying anything for the gang here since we are going on our TRIP! Did you notice I have not mentioned it for a while? It's still coming up. A month and a week on Saturday we set sail for sunny skies and shopping carts.

I am off to the craft shop on Saturday. You still have time to send me an email if I can look for anything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.