Friday Checklist

10 things to do before lunch

  1. Shower and get fabulous
  2. Home cooked nutritious meal for delightful children
  3. Laundry washed and hung out, second load on
  4. Dinner in Crockpot
  5. Delightful #1 dropped off at school
  6. 7-11 dash for milk and bread
  7. Second load of laundry pegged out
  8. Clean up pigsty
  9. Teach one hour English lesson
  10. Pick up aforementioned delightful child from school
Right, I'm about halfway through these chores. I'm up to # 8

See you after lunch. Does anyone else have delightful children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.