Housekeeping

I'm so pleased I got that bag finished. I actually started it yesterday and today it's finished. I had to do-over several seams to get the sewing up to par. I blame the machine for a lot of it. The tension has been driving me nuts. Good news though I've fixed it. The bobbin casing was loose so I used the handy little screw driver that came with the machine to tighten it up!

I've done a little housework this evening. I've filed away scrap fabric, sorted out beads, folded up pattern instructions. I've even gone through my machine manual to try and work out what all the extra "feet" are for.

Tomorrow, if I get time, I am planning some little girl totes. Just simple ones, unlined, for when you're dashing out and need to grab a few bits and pieces to take along. I have some cute bee fabric which will tie in nicely with Mee A Bee over there at Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.