Is anyone having a baby?

You absolutely have to look at this gorgeous shop. Monsters in Mittens is a New Zealand based company that employs a team of grannies to hand-knit clothing for babies. Everything is inspired by vintage patterns from the 50s, 60s and 70s and is knit in pure New Zealand merino wool. It's even organic. The styles are so wonderful I just want to buy it all.

Unfortunately my baby is allergic to wool.

It looks like they ship worldwide since they have a currency converter.

The company was started by two mums ... more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.