It's November

Today our school changes over to winter uniforms officially. And joy of joys it is raining and chilly. I'm so pleased. Just yesterday evening I had to strip down to a camisole top in the kitchen it was so hot!

I think November will mean cuddly evenings under a blanket. My husband has rented The Pursuit of Happyness, with Will Smith, for tonight. That'll be a treat since we rarely watch TV together.

It's a great month to get organized. Stock up the pantry. Get some hearty soups cooking. I'll also be dragging out the heaters, airing the winter blankets and packing away the fans. My obsessive housewife tip is to wash the fans then cover them with covers from the 100 yen shop that way they are ready to go next year. It always seems to get hot very suddenly.

I have lots of books to read. I have just finished The Monsters Of Templeton, by Lauren Groff. I enjoyed it but I need to re-read the first couple of chapters again. I missed a crucial point.

Here's to a great month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.