Martha's Mom

I love Martha Stewart. She's an amazing business woman. Her empire is an inspiration to us all. She was a mom when she started her catering business and now look what she has created.

Sadly her mom died last Friday. She was 93 years old. Rest in peace Mrs. Kostyra.

On Martha's blog she has a photo diary of a trip to Japan. It's cute because even Martha Stewart looks like a tourist in Japan with the photos in restaurants sitting on the floor, standing in front of temples, photos of the weird and wonderful meals. It could be your or my blog!

2 comments:

  1. that's exactly what i thought when i looked at the japan photos of martha! he-he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it cute! Even the celebs look touristy here.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.