Mummy's Day Out

Peace at last. It's Saturday and my husband his home on one of his rare days off. He's taken care of the kids' breakfasts, got them dressed and has taken them to the library.

I am enjoying a leisurely cuppa and planning my day.

As soon as I've hung out the washing - there's no rest for the wicked - I am off to the CITY. It's only 45 minutes by express train but psychologically it seems far away when you have a small baby.

I'll be meeting a friend later on so I will be out all day. Just being without responsibilities for an afternoon will be so invigorating. Hurry up washing!

1 comment:

  1. cool.

    looks like you are in it now!!!!!

    good luck and cool runnings!!!

    aaaooooooooo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.