Night Owl Madness

Oh dear, it's late again. In between watching Heroes, chatting on the phone and eating a Manneken Waffle courtesy of my husband I have whipped up this bag.

It's the lovely French Cats done in a flat messenger style with a linen over the chest strap. It's lined in a beautiful bright red and white gingham and trimmed with cream lace.

I'm calling it the Bonjour Girly Bag. It's girly because of the lace.

As usual my photo is horrendous. Help I need a crash course in photography, seriously.


I'm editing the time of this post so you don't know that it's way past a normal person's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.