Party Wrap-up

The party was a huge success!

It was fun and exciting for the kids and the birthday boy.

At the same time the mums and (dad) had a relaxing afternoon.

I'm very grateful to my friend Mrs. N for coming to help in the kitchen and behind the scenes.

Mrs. H did a wonderful job taking care of my little guy while I was busy snapping photos and shouting out instructions for the games.

The cake was admired and photographed by all. Luckily it passed the taste test too.

The games were a lot of fun and look at the weather! We could not have asked for a better day.


The photos include the Mummy Wrap race, Tug of War and Zombie Tag.

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I am the proud mother of a six year old!

2 comments:

  1. That is a delicious-looking mummy cake--as are those cupcakes in the background.

    Happy Birthday to your 6 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dongurigal. It was yummy but a tad too sweet. The icing is pure sugar - two packets of icing sugar in total!!!

    Thanks for your birthday wishes. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.