Photography?

Is this photo an improvement? I think I'll need to take a course in photography next! I took this picture in my garden since that's the only Japanese style thing in my house.

I've added a button to the bag. I hate hand-sewing so it's going to take me a while to do the other four.

I'm so wimpy. Today I was talking to a person who I don't know very well. My friend was telling me that this person sews yukata (summer kimono) to sell. I didn't ask where ... Then I mentioned that I like to sew bags ... I didn't mention that I sell them. WIMP. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get to know this woman better so we can swap ideas and help each other out, once I 'fess up that is!

2 comments:

  1. Open your mouth and tell everyone. Even if they are not interested they may remember you when someone else mentions it to them.

    You have some really great ideas and I love what you are coming up with. Be proud and loud!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.