Travelers will love this

I was watching the movie Holiday a few nights ago. The character played by Cameron Diaz has a beautiful baby blue leather travel billfold. I loved it so I decided to make my own. Of course the French Cats was perfect since it has the travel theme.
It fits all three passports, our e-tickets and our insurance cards.
It's cute and useful!

If you haven't seen that movie it is worth it to swoon over the L.A house - straight out of a West Elm catalog. The English cottages are fabulous too crammed with books and fantastic vintage chintz cushions and overstuffed chairs.
And of course Jude Law!

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed that film, every minute of it. And yes the cottage, my dream cottage.
    I blow hot and cold on Jude law, sometimes it seems he is in every damn film and I don't want to see his face again, but this was worth it and he was perfect for the part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that billfold is so cute!! :)

    By the way, I'm Kirstian, you left a comment on my blog before. Yes, I'm still in Izumisano--I'm right next to Izumisano station. Whereabouts are you?

    And aaah, the Jehova's... I won't say anything here but, yes, I do share your pain, hahah.

    Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirstian! Wow, so nice to hear from a fellow Izumisanonian (?) We live just down the road from you!
    You must visit my "home studio" and pick out a custom bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a bag kind of sort of similar to this one.... specificlly for holding health insurance and all those hospital cards.......

    I gave it to the bag lady.

    mine was handsewn and doesn't have the finesse that yours does.....

    keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jan. I'm loving your use of the word finesse to describe my stuff! Thanks so much.
    If my hand sewing were up to par I'd do more of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.