Wow!

I feel really special today. The author of The Monsters of Templeton, Lauren Groff, wrote to me personally! She wanted to thank me for writing about her book on my blog! I am really touched that someone like her, famous and all, would take the time to write a personal note. Isn't that awesome?

Her book is due for mass release early next year. I'm sure there is a huge publicity machine at work behind the scenes, after all I got my advance copy through Barnes and Noble but the personal touch is going to go a long way with me.

Wishing you the best success Lauren.

I wrote about it here and here.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.