Business Cards

I've had lessons all morning. That and a toddler who can't keep out of the kitchen has kept me pretty busy. Nevertheless I have remade the straps on the Dig This Messenger Bag. It's ready to load up as soon as I can get a decent picture taken.

Just now I printed out some business cards to give to a few of my friends at kindergarten. Some of them have children moving on to primary school next year like I do. I don't think there is much need for bags. But some of them have kids starting in the three year old class at kindergarten. They'll need their bags ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.