Chaotic Morning

Ah December. Chaos reigns this month for most families. This morning I have had a lot going on: phone calls, a lesson, two trips to kindergarten and one to the train station with my husband. In between I have vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and hidden the ironing basket.

The Crockpot is chugging away. I like the idea of Slow Cooking Thursdays I saw on this blog. We're having Pulled Beef for dinner or something like that. I had some little steaks in the fridge but I was in a real rush this morning so I have just thrown them in with a bit of water. Later I will concoct a BBQ sauce and we'll have it on hot dog rolls.

Off to have a cup of tea and a sit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.