The day is creeping along

My kids are both home today. We all stayed in our pajamas until about ten. We have had a lazy day so far. We need to go to the shops but I have a headache and am trying to put it off. We need FOOD.

Biggie and I have finally put up some Christmas decorations - a tiny 30cm high tree with non-breakable decorations. And the LED lights are strung across the windows. That's all I can manage this year with all that's going on. Mostly I just don't want the one year old pulling everything down every 2 seconds.

I am wrapping the gifts for the kindergarten kids as we speak. In between checking Facebook, blogging and surfing Etsy. LOL. It's no wonder I never get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.