I have finally finished the eco-tote prize for the giveaway. The lucky winner Corrina has given me her address so the bag is close to jetting its way across Japan.
Actually I made a new bag this afternoon. You'll recall I was adding red bias binding in to the original bag as a way to finish the seams. When Corrina emailed me she told me her husband would probably use the eco-bag first since he does most of the shopping (what a guy!). It suddenly occurred to me that the original tote was not going to be strong enough for hard-core grocery shopping so I've remade it, double.
I've also added a little label. Just a homemade one. Made on my Winnie the Pooh label maker which until now has mainly been used for kindergarten uniform naming.
Congrats again Corrina. I will mail your fabulous Mee a Bee eco-tote soon.