Good Morning

I was up bright and early this morning thanks to my grumpy boy. He did not heed my instructions to stay in bed until nine.

It's housework and housekeeping for me today. I'll be finishing off some small projects later and I am expecting Mrs Crafty sister-in-law soon.

My sewing machine is moments away from kicking the bucket so I have asked my husband to take it in for a service next week. How will I cope with no sewing machine?

I guess it might be the perfect time to work on the labels, swing tags and packaging. I might even do some Print Gocco stuff this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.