I'm ready to go public!

This week I gave this blog address to my sister. It was a busy day for her, with the baby and all, but she did have a peek. I'm ready to send out an announcement to all my friends and family to let them know what I am up to. This was prompted by a post I read at Decor8 yesterday (scroll down to the post entitled Chez-Sucre_Chez). It's all about self-promotion.

Wish me luck! It's one thing to open up to supportive friends like you (HUGS) but it's another to open yourself up to the criticisms of people who have known you since kindergarten. The ones who know your history of short-lived projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.