Last minute Gifts?

It's just over a week until Christmas. Have you done all your shopping? I have the perfect gift for your sister-in-law, office secret Santa, helpful PTA mum:

Gorgeous vintage-inspired lingerie purse

Lightweight lemon cotton printed with whimsical petticoats, hats, frocks and a pearl necklace. The purse is lightly lined for stability and closes securely with a snap button. The large pearly white vintage-style button is simply for decoration.

Pink decorative stitching adds to the glamor.

33 cm x 21cm (13" x 8 1/2") it's roomy with a 1" gusset

* I have three available.
* 1000 yen each, including postage within Japan.
* I can even gift wrap them for you.
* Order by Wednesday noon and I guarantee delivery by Christmas.
* Payment, PAYPAL or post office transfer.

I'm not putting these on Mee a Bee. I made these for gifts to give myself but I have changed my mind. Email me at flapjacs if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.