Merry Christmas


{Merry Christmas from Blooming & Co}


I've almost finished packing and getting tidy. We leave for Guam tomorrow morning. We won't be gone long but the hotel only has access for those with laptops (which I don't have). If I spot an Internet cafe I may check in. See you when I get back.

Thank you for a splendid few months here on Blooming in Nihon. Thanks to you dear readers I now have a business. I am living up to my namesake, Blooming. Well I'm getting there.

I love you all and wish everyone the best for the holiday season.

xxx

Biggie blows out the candles on the Christmas cake and sings Happy Birthday to Jesus (he learned a song at school).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.