More friends in business


My very good friend in Kyushu, Japan makes the most divine Christmas cakes. Real ones, not those tasteless sponges slathered in whipped cream. I'm talking about dense luscious fruit cake laden with currants, mixed peel and brandy.

I've had one of her cakes every year for the past three or four years. They are so good. She's all sold-out for this Christmas but next year I'll pass on the word early so you too can have a taste of home for Christmas.

The packaging is so professional. It comes wrapped in festive gold foil with a Christmas sticker. The decorations are in a separate zippy bag. The ingredients list and storage instructions are carefully printed out. There's even a handwritten Christmas card (the only one I have received so far this year). All this is wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed up for overnight delivery. More inspiring women in Japan in business for themselves!


Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.